Access to and use of this site firesidecare.com is provided by the Fireside Health Care Center subject to the following terms:
1. By using firesidecare.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of firesidecare.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use firesidecare.com.
2. The Fireside Health Care Center may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Fireside Health Care Center. Your continued use of firesidecare.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of firesidecare.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use firesidecare.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any firesidecare.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of firesidecare.com content requires the prior written permission of the Fireside Health Care Center.
4. You agree to use website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of firesidecare.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within firesidecare.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Woodlandcare.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Health Advisors its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will the Fireside Health Care Center be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of firesidecare.com regardless of the form of action.
7. The Fireside Health Care Center does not warrant that functions contained in firesidecare.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that firesidecare.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the Fireside Health Care Center or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Fireside Health Care Center and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Fireside Health Care Center or any other third party.